ACE consultants work individually and/or as a team and focus on strengthening institutions that have varying missions and goals but want to:
- deepen their understanding of the changing demographics of the 21st century,
- recognize the value of the cultural diversity these demographics bring to society,
- incorporate cultural diversity into their workplace,
- close the opportunity gap among employees or the achievement gap among students, and
- move toward a more contemporary, inclusive institution through effective communication and interaction.
ACE consultants have worked with different types of institutions, ranging from P-12 schools, colleges and universities to communities and businesses and, together, have over a century of experience in addressing cultural diversity and its impact on individuals and institutions.